What is the Know Your Customer (KYC) program?
ProWork Solutions’ KYC program ensures a trusted marketplace for all users by confirming customer identity through documentation collection. This helps to prevent fraud, money laundering, and the financing of terrorism.
We believe that KYC is a requirement that ensures a safer and secure online workplace for all ProWork Solutions members. In addition, several of our service providers, such as our payment gateway providers require us to perform certain checks on customer identity.
How do I complete KYC to verify my identity?
You can become ProWork Solutions Verified by submitting a valid government-issued ID card, keycode verification, and 2 recent utility bills or bank statements or 1 of each. To learn more about the identity verification process click here.
To verify your identity now click here.
What if the details on my account do not match the name on my ID or documentation?
The details registered on your ProWork Solutions account must match the name on your documentation. You will be asked to confirm your details during the verification process before submitting them for review.
What happens if I’m not able to pass KYC?
If you are unable to become ProWork Solutions Verified, Pro Work Solutions may place an account limitation or suspend your account as a security measure.
Falsifying your identity is a crime. ProWork Solutions may report users that provide false documentation.
Sellers are encouraged to verify their identity to market themselves to potential Buyers as trusted members of our ProWork Solutions community. Users that verify their identity also benefit by receiving faster processing of their payments and faster resolution of account issues and disputes.
Verification may be completed by users at any time, but Pro Work Solutions may also request users to verify their identity to uphold our User Agreement.
To become ProWork Solutions Verified we require you to provide:
- Proof of identity by submitting a Government-issued photo ID.
- Keycode Verification by submitting a photo of you holding a unique code (that you will be provided) and your ID side-by-side.
- Proof of address by submitting two different copies of a recent utility bill, such as an electric, gas, water or phone bill, or a recent bank statement.
To verify your identity, complete the following steps:
Step 1 – Proof of identity
- Confirm your account details are up to date (Go to Profile > Settings > Account Details).
- Click the Verify my Identity link from your Account Details page.
- Confirm your name and date of birth and upload a color scan of your current government-issued photo ID as Proof of Identity (see accepted IDs below).
- Enter the ID type, the name on the ID, ID number, and expiration date and press Save and Continue.
Step 2 – Keycode Verification
- You will be provided with a unique keycode that you will need to write on a piece of paper or you may print it.
- If you are writing the code, ensure you write “Keycode Verification for ProWork Solutions.com:” then the unique code.
- Take a photo of you holding the unique keycode and your ID side-by-side as shown in the example.
- Ensure that you include your face and that your keycode and ID are clearly visible.
- Upload the photo then press Save and Continue.
Step 3 – Proof of address
- Confirm your address and enter your preferred contact phone number. If you haven’t already set up a Security Phone Number, you will be sent a unique code to verify this number.
- Upload a color scan of two different utility bills or bank statements as proof of residential address (see accepted documentation below).
- Fill in the institution’s name, documentation type, and the date it was issued.
- Press the Complete. Submit for Review button to have our Verification team review your request.
The ProWork Solutions Verification Team will review your request. This can take up to 2-3 business days and you will be notified when the review process is complete.
Proof of identity requirements:
We require a color scanned image or digital photo of acceptable government-issued photo identification.
Acceptable forms of Identification:
- Driver’s License
- National ID card
- High-quality color scan image or digital photo.
- Image dimensions must be 500 x 300 pixels minimum.
- Must be currently valid (not expired).
- Must include photo, signature, name, and date of birth.
- Must not be handwritten.
- Do not crop, adjust colors, or alter the image in any way.
- Must be in English or of English character set (such as Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, or Romanian).
- Name on ID must match the name entered in the Verification Centre.
- ID number must match the ID number entered in the Verification Centre.
If you have any questions or concerns with these requirements you can contact our customer support team at support@Pro Work Solutions.com